ethree Online Inc.
As an e-Learning Specialist at ethree you are responsible for design and delivery of e-learning modules and online training. Reporting to the Training Consultant you will develop training materials for our core programs, as well as custom content for clients. You will be responsible for designing interactive e-learning and blended learning content to meet learning needs, following ethree’s defined processes. You will spend your time in content discovery, storyboarding, design and delivery, while ensuring client satisfaction every step of the way.
As our ideal candidate you bring a background in adult learning, or education, to the table along with an eye for visual layouts and graphic design. You stay abreast of new training methods and maintain your expertise in L&D, training design, and delivery. You have a flair for designing training and an eye for detail. You are organized with a strong drive to execute and make things happen. You get that working in a small business is not 9-5 and are willing to go the extra mile to deliver for our clients. You can manage multiple priorities, working on the design and development of several learning interventions at the same time. You aren’t afraid to speak your mind, or to learn from others , and others love working with you. You know that quality and exceptional service are must haves, not nice to haves, and develop exceptional working relationships with our clients.
The right person for this role embodies our values. At ethree, we practice what we PREACH:
- Partnership: We treat our clients as part of our team, working collaboratively to provide the best solutions.
- Realism: We focus on practical solutions that fit client requirements and budgets.
- Expertise: We know our stuff and provide up to date information and advice in the areas we support. If we can’t add value, we don’t do it.
- Availability: Our clients are 24/7 and so are we.
- Creativity: Our solutions are always tailored to our clients, never out of a box.
- Holistic Thinking: We see the bigger picture and we spot things others don’t.
- Completing client discovery sessions for content development
- Researching catalogue content options
- Producing module outlines and storyboards
- Developing online e-learning content using a range of software applications
- Creating interactive video content for e-learning
- Creating forms, quizzes, and interactive elements for embedding into content
- Developing interactive webinar content
- Drafting documents or correspondence, or providing other support as required for the delivery of content
- Other duties as assigned
- University Degree in Education or a related field preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in e-learning development or similar experience
- Demonstrated experience with curriculum design software and/or graphic design software
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional communication skills both oral and written
- Self motivated and driven individual who takes initiative
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to apply sound judgement in decision making
- Tech savvy
ethree is committed to building and maintaining a diverse workforce and an inclusive work environment. We are a proud equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic that makes us unique.
If you require reasonable accommodation to take part in the employment process, please call 709-437-4300 or send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request.
Application Close Date: December 30, 2022